Wednesday, April 3, 2013

what's next.....

The past few weeks have been filled with illness and aches, so I have done very little baking/crafting/DIY.

...........A few things have been started but not finished.

I did make 5 more ticket stub memory box's for friends and have the supplies for 2 more.

I have brought home fabric for different projects and not started one........

I've had a few failed cooking experiences in the kitchen, edible and delicious but ...well... I was sure I followed the recipe both times but this was the results. 



I will be giving these another go. The original recipe was for American style "biscuits" but in truth I much preferred the 1st attempt which mine turned out like cookies (we call these biscuits)

oh well, I'm sure I will feel back in the groove soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment